WSUTV is a digital signage system viewable on more than a hundred screens across campus. Our centralized messaging system helps you and your organization communicate visually with Wichita State University and the community, for free. The digital signage system is also part of the emergency broadcast system. In the event of an emergency the screens automatically switch to emergency information. If you or your organization has a message to share with Wichita State, use the form below to submit your artwork and get your message displayed on campus. A podcast is also created from the sign information for people who prefer or need that format.
Tips for great signs
- Make sure the content you’re submitting is free of copyright infringement, offensive content and profanity. All slides will be reviewed and approved before they’re added to our queue.
- Keep text large and to a minimum. The images are seen by people walking past, not studying the signs for details.
- The signs need to be 1280px wide by 720px tall.
Tips for the podcast
- If something has an unusual pronunciation, feel free to give an example in the Extra Notes below. You can be informal (uhn·for·muhl) or technical ( /ˈteknɪk(ə)l/ ) — and once we figure it out, we can automate it in the future.
- The podcast is read by computers using synthesized speech, which ignores punctuation and can sometimes do weird things if you use ALL CAPS, so write naturally.