Recorded live at Wichita State University. Performed on the great Marcussen Organ in Wiedemann Hall in Wichita, Kansas. Tate Addis is a Distinguished Guest Artist for the Rie Bloomfield Organ Series.
• Toccata in F Major, BuxWV 156 by Dietrich Buxtehude
• Trio Sonata no. 5 in C, BWV 529 by Johann Sebastian Bach
• Symphony for Organ: Passacaglia by Leo Sowerby
• Ecce lignum crucis by Anton Heiller
• Suite pour orgue, Op. 5 by Maurice Duruflé
Also includes an interview with the artist, led by Lynne Davis, associate professor of organ at Wichita State University.